Custom Search

Monday 9 May 2011

Just a quick update on what I’ve been up to over on facebook.

In addition to setting up an OtherWhere Page I’ve also setup an OtherWhere group for my writings. So why not join the page, and or the group as well?
The group is going to be a bit more informal than the ‘official’ page, and it’s your chance to say what you think about my writing. I’ve set this up as a closed group, but only because it will really just be relevant to people who are interested in discussing my OtherWhare stories; or are interested in my wider writing, or any of the other associated things that go along with it; in general.
I’m always open to constructive criticism, good ideas, and readers’ views on any subject relating to my work.


If you want to be friends or join my OtherWhere writing group you can find me under Garry Grierson

No comments:

Post a Comment